In a time where information spreads faster than ever and can so easily fall into the wrong hands, Herbprime Co., Ltd appreciates the trust you place in us when you make the decision to register with us. We are committed to upholding this trust and do everything within our means to keep your information private.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on herbprime.com or subscribe to one of our email lists.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your: name, billing & shipping addresses, email address and contact number. You may, however, choose to visit the website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchase product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Additionally, if you have chosen to join any of the mailing lists we offer, you will also receive emails with content relating to these subjects. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from these lists, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link included in every email
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified 20/03/2017
Unit 2, Fourways Trading Estate