Health East Taiwan High Mountain Jasmine Tea 50g
For the ultimate experience of Taiwan Jasmine tea, try Health Treasure. Its special blend of top quality spring-harvest Taiwan High Mountain Oolong Tea leaves with freshly picked jasmine petals that impart a delicate yet very aromatic fragrance and a slightly sweet flavor to the tea. All produced on our exclusive local tea farm located in Lugu, Nantou in Taiwan.
We guarantee our Jasmine tea is:
- Free from pesticide residue
- Free from additive and artificial color
- Put Jasmine tea into a teapot or cup, pour in hot spring or filtered water
- 170°F - 185°F (80°C - 90°C) is the right temperature to allow the full flavor contained in the tea leaves to be extracted.
- We recommend experimenting with a range of 3-5 minutes to steep your tea, and for each subsequent brewing, let the tea brew a little longer each time