Hibiscus Refreshing Herbal Tea
The long-term intake of this tea can significantly benefit cardiovascular system. Due to the various features of hibiscus flower, i.e. rich in antioxidants, pectin, calcium, chromium and Vitamin C, this tea is often prescribed by herbal practitioners to help lowering blood pressure, reducing the risk of heart attack, and protecting the kidney function.
- Hibiscue Sabdariffa L (Roselle Hibiscus Flower)
- Astragalus Membranaeus (fisch.) (membranous milk-vetch root)
- Stevia Rebaudiana (Stevia Leaf)
- Camellia Sinensis (Oolong tea Leaf)
Nutrition Facts (GDAs)
|Serv. Size 3g|
|Amount per serving Calories||5.49Kcal|
Information about main ingredients
- Roselle is high in vitamin C, B1, B2. It has a refreshing fruity taste and contains high level of antioxidants.
- Astragalus Root has been used for thousand years in the Cinese society. It has become an important herb in the west since its effects upon the immune system came to light. Astragalus root contains glycosides, polysaccharides, choline, betaine, rumatakenin and b-sitosterol.
- Oolong Tea ontains vitamins A, D, E, C, B, B5, H and K, as well as amino acids, folic acid and fluoride.
1 pack each time, 1-2 times daily
Infuse 1 tea bag in 150ml warm/cold water
3g per pack, 15 packs per box
Consult Practitioners for use during pregnancy, menstruation and breast feeding.
Keep out of the reach of children and direct sunlight.
1. The Formula is proudly developed by Professors of Medical University (Taiwan) from many years of experience.
2. For all raw materials of this products, we take one additional step to guarantee that they are tested to meet the strict standard for all heavy metals and pesticide residues.
3. All ingredients are carefully processed by GMP certified manufacturer in Taiwan.
You can have 100% confidence in taking it daily.